Saturday, July 5, 2008

Do what you love & success will follow

What's great about my story is that I am doing what I love...and it's working!  When I was a Studio Art Major at Skidmore College, I panicked that I could never make a living having that much fun, so I switched my major to Business with a concentration in Retail.  Five children and many years later, I opened a tiny gift shop in Wilton, CT.  Sea Beans Studio carries mostly handcrafted items, many from local artists including myself.   Happily, I have become the go-to gal for all things personalized (custom handpainted designs) such as Director Chair covers, tote bags, signs & plaques, glassware and picture frames to name a few.  There's never a dull moment with so many fun and truly special projects to work on.  Feel free to take a peek at my website: seabeanstudio.com
I am so lucky to be doing what I love...and people love what I do!  What could be better?

2 comments:

Marnie said...

atta girl - you will have fun blogging - and it will be great for business - looks great - here, here, do what you love and success will follow! xo m

Hazel Martin Designs said...

Love this store, looks like my kind of place!

Patchwork Moose Tote

Patchwork Moose Tote
creative project for the day

Think, Act, Live Green

Think, Act, Live Green
moving in the right direction